The correct operation steps of compact articulating wheel loader
1. Inspection of vehicles:
1. Check the situation of fuel, cooling water and lubricating oil.
2. Check the reliability of driving and parking brake.
3. Check the running of the bucket system when no load is loaded.
4. Check the items related to the loader in the contents of the forklift inspection.
L. observation four weeks before starting to confirm the obstacle without hindrance to safe driving, the first whistle, and then start.
2. the readings of the brake barometer can start with the prescribed value.
3. no sudden acceleration at the start of the start and a steady start.
Take down the safety link of the front and rear body before and after driving, and keep it properly. 1.
2. when driving on the ramp, the pulling and starting joystick should be placed in the connection position, and the drag and start must be forward.
3. change the driving direction and change the driving lever must be carried out after the car stops.
4. if the material is carried, the lower hinges of the arm should be kept above the ground 400mm. The bucket should not be lifted to the highest position to deliver the material.
5. to avoid moving and shoveling materials on the slope as far as possible.
Four. Loading and unloading operations:
1. when the water temperature and lube oil temperature of the engine reach the specified value, it is possible to carry out the full negative load operation. When the water temperature and oil temperature exceed 363K (90 degrees C), it should stop to find the cause. When the water temperature is lower than 363K (90 C), it can work, otherwise it will damage the engine.
2. it is forbidden to shovel goods at the angle of front and back body formation. Before taking the goods, the front and back bodies should be formed in a straight line, right and close to the cargo heap, and the bucket is exposed to the ground parallel to the ground, and then the cargo is taken.
3. in addition to the scattered grain, not allowed to use high speed gear.
4. to lift a shovel at the edge of the road.
The 5. shovel shovel goods should be balanced, and the bucket is not allowed to load the cargo.
The 6. loading car is a vehicle used for loading and short haul bulk materials, and it is prohibited to use a bucket for digging.
7. before the driver leaves the car, the bucket should be put on the ground and the driver is not allowed to leave when the bucket is suspended in the air.
The following 8. liter bucket or prohibited to stand for examination. If the vehicle must be overhauled when the bucket is lifted up, the supporting measures should be taken to the bucket and ensure it is firm and reliable.
9. it is forbidden to use shovel lifting personnel to engage in high work.
10. prohibit the direct shovelling of materials on the shore of the dock.
11., under the operation of overhead pipelines. When lifting the hoist, we should pay attention not to touch the obstacles above. When working under the high voltage transmission line, the bucket should also maintain enough safety distance with the transmission line.
12. in order to truck dump bucket before not scraped vehicle unloading action to ease. When unloading the car, pay attention to the bucket do not touch the car. In the operation of pushing or leveling, the operation should be observed at any time. It is found that the vehicle is obstructed and should be carefully operated and not forcibly moved forward.
13. after parking, the reversing joystick should be placed in the central position, and the front and back body safety connecting rod should be installed.
1. General safety precautions:
(1) before drivers use the loaders, they must read carefully the manuals or manuals for operation and maintenance provided by manufacturing enterprises, and do them according to the information specified. Otherwise, it will bring serious heavy fruit and unnecessary losses.
Driver wear should meet the safety requirements and wear the necessary protective facilities.
(3) a warning sign must be shown within or at a dangerous point in a small area or a dangerous area.
The driver is absolutely strictly prohibited from drunk or overtired driving.
During the maintenance or inspection of the center hinged area, the "anti rotating rod" should be installed to prevent the relative rotation of the front and rear frames.
After the loader stops loader in place on the handrail. Do not jump up and down when the loader is working or walking.
The need to give the maintenance arm loader, must raise the arm pad firmly, maintenance guarantee in any case, the arm will never fall.
2. Safety precautions before the start of the engine:
(1) check and ensure that all lamps and lanterns can be illuminated and the display lights can be displayed normally. In particular, check the normal display of the steering and brake lights.
Second, check and ensure that no one can work under the car or near the loader when starting the engine, so as to ensure that accidents do not endanger the safety of others or themselves.
(3) the speed control handle of the loader should be pulled to the neutral position before starting the loader.
(4) without emergency brake system, the hand brake handle board should be taken to the parking position.
The engine can only be started or run in a place where the air is flowing well. When operating indoors, the exhaust port of the engine is to be received or directed to the outside.
3. Safety precautions of engine starting and operation:
After the start of the engine, the constant brake pressure reaches the safe air pressure, then prepare to start, in order to ensure the braking safety of the driving. There is an emergency brake to press the button of the emergency and parking brake valve. When the air pressure reaches the allowable starting pressure, the button can be pressed. Otherwise, it will jump automatically when it presses down. If the emergency and parking brake is released, the I gear can start to start. No emergency braking is only required to put down the brake handle and release into the parking brake.
Remove obstacle loader in walking on the road, with particular attention to the obstacles such as ditches, iron, so as not to cut the tire.
The rearview mirror is adjusted so that the driver can have the best visual effect after entering the seat.
(4) ensure that the loader's horn, back signal lamp, and all the insurance devices can work properly.
When it is about to start at the beginning or in the turn of the inspection, we should first press the horn to warn the people around them to pay attention to safety.
In the beginning before the walk, with all the handle, pedal, steering wheel first time, has been identified in the normal state can begin to work. Special attention should be paid to checking whether the steering and braking are in good condition. It is sure that the steering and braking are completely normal, so that they can start to run.
The road, will be placed in the bucket from the ground height of about 400mm. In the mountain slope operation or crossing the ditch and other obstacles, the deceleration and small turning angle should be reduced and the tilting should be avoided. When the loading surface begins to slide to the side of the steep slope, it must be unloaded immediately to prevent further sliding.
The operation to avoid excessive, excessive tire skidding; try to avoid two vacant, not allowed to continue to work with only two rounds.
To make the tractor, allowing only with the traction device is articulated, towed and loader are not permitted to stand, and to maintain a safe distance, to prevent the occurrence of safety accidents.
4. Safety precautions for shutdown:
(1) the loader should be put on the ground and the bucket is flat on the ground. When the engine is extinguished, it is necessary to repeatedly pull the manipulating handle of the working device to ensure that the hydraulic cylinders are in a non pressure rest state. When the loader can only stop on the ramp, the tires should be padded.
A variety of handles are placed in the air or in the middle.
The removed lock key, turn off the power switch and then finally closed the doors and windows.
It is not allowed to stop in areas with open fire or high temperature in order to prevent the tire from heating and exploding and causing accidents.
When a combination valve or gas tank is used to inflate the tire, the person must not stand on the front of the tire in order to prevent the explosion.