The types of excavators and the performance of the excavators
The excavator is a kind of engineering construction machinery. The excavator is composed of a walking chassis, a rotating platform, a large shovel and a mechanical arm. Usually the excavator has a wheeled chassis and a crawler chassis. If the excavating force exceeds the limit, in the case of the backhoe, the excavator will slip and be pulled forward, which is very dangerous. In the case of the positive shovel, the excavator will slip back.
Type of excavator
1. mini excavator: generally refers to the excavator with a total weight of less than 6 tons or less, which contains 6 tons. Its small vehicle can be conveniently operated in a narrow field, and it can also ensure efficient and safe operation, so it is especially suitable for small areas.
2. medium excavator: a excavator with a total weight of more than 6 tons and more than 40 tons, which is the most common type of excavator on the general road.
3. large excavator: generally refers to the total weight of more than 40 tons, all belong to a large excavator, it is generally difficult to see him unless the transport process, the user almost for the mining industry as a large mining area, huge vehicle, large capacity operation. Strong and powerful engines and pressurized pumps drive huge hydraulic technology with high strength lower walking body and forearm to meet the requirements of the mining industry.
4. backhoe excavator: he also belongs to a large excavator, also has a powerful engine and pressurized pump huge hydraulic technology, and the bucket reverse loading, in the field to speed up mining, increase work efficiency. The backhoe excavator is characterized by back down and forced earth cutting.
5.: a wheeled excavator belonging to medium-sized excavator, only the lower half of the track into a similar general tire, so that he can have a faster speed than the general medium-sized excavator, stronger maneuverability, can increase the speed of mining, increase work efficiency, disadvantage is that he is not like the general use of the track medium-sized excavator as easily exercise in various situation of poor soft pavement
6. dredging ship is also attached to large excavators, but he will be installed to the hull body, can freely in the water, either at mining, for the removal of the rivers and lakes reservoir silt, powerful digging force, smooth operation, fast performance, the dredging ship capable of any large water
7. shovel excavator: it is especially suitable for digging narrow and deep foundation pit, dredging old channels and dredging water and so on.
Various kinds of performance of the excavator
Operation weight: operation weight is one of three important parameters of excavator (engine power, bucket capacity and operation weight). Operation weight determines the level of excavator, and determines the upper limit of digging force of excavator.
Excavating ability: for the excavation force, the excavation force is mainly divided into the mining force of the small arm and the excavating force of the bucket. The role of the two digging forces is the root of the bucket (the lip of the bucket), but the power is different. The digging force of the small arm comes from the small arm cylinder, and the digging force of the bucket comes from the bucket oil cylinder.
Ground specific pressure: the size of the ground specific pressure determines the ground conditions for the excavator to work. Ground pressure refers to the pressure generated by the machine weight on the ground, represented by the following formula: ground pressure = weight / total contact area with the ground
Caterpillar type: it is important to install a suitable Caterpillar board for the machine. For crawler excavators, the standard of crawler selection is that as long as possible, the narrowest crawler board is used as far as possible. Common type of crawler: tooth crawler plate, flat crawler plate
Speed traction: for a crawler excavator, the walking time accounts for about 1/10 of the whole working time. Generally speaking, the two speed can meet the walking performance of the excavator. Traction refers to the force produced by a excavator walking, mainly depending on the walking motor of the excavator. These two performance parameters show the maneuverability and walking ability of the excavator walking. It can be reflected in the samples of various manufacturers.
Climbing ability: slope ability refers to the ability to climb up and down, or to stop on a solid, smooth slope. Two methods of representation: angle, percentage.
Lifting capacity: the ability to lift is a smaller one in the rated capacity of stable lifting or rated hydraulic lift. Rated stability and lifting capacity: 75% tilting load rated hydraulic lifting capacity: 87% hydraulic lifting capacity
Rotary speed: the speed of rotation refers to the average maximum speed achieved by a steady turn when a excavator is unloaded. This means that the rotational speed defined is neither the starting time nor the rotational speed when braking, that is to say, it is not the speed of acceleration or deceleration. For the general excavation work, when the excavator works in the range of 0 to 180 degrees, the rotary motor has acceleration or deceleration. When it moves to 270 to 360 degrees, the slewing speed is stable.
Therefore, in the actual mining work, the speed of rotation defined above is unrealistic. That is to say, the actual rotary performance required is the acceleration / deceleration represented by the rotary torque.
The total power (gross horsepower) refers to the total output power measured on the engine flywheel without consumption of power accessories, such as mufflers, fans, alternator and air cleaner.
The effective power (net horsepower) refers to the net output power measured on the engine flywheel when all the consumable power accessories, such as muffler, fan, alternator and air cleaner are installed.
Noise measurement: the main source of the noise of the excavator comes from the engine. Two kinds of noise: the noise measurement of the operator's ear and the noise measurement around the machine.